2 Whole Apples
2 Kale Leaves
1 Large Cucumber
1 Thumb Sized Piece of Ginger
6 Celery Sticks with Leaves
5 Medium Carrots
Before juicing, make sure to:
- Use organic products
- Do not let your fresh juice sit longer than 20 minutes because it loses its potency and effectiveness
- Juice first thing in the morning on an empty stomach o you’re bathing your organs in powerful, raw, whole-food nutrition
- Wash and prep each item to suit the type of juicer that you are using
- Make sure to grab yourself a large drinking container to drink your juice from
- Juice in the above order starting with the apples, then grapefruit, then lemon, then oranges, then kale, then cucumber, then ginger, then celery, then beets, then carrots.
- Chug away! There is no pretty way to say this. You have to drink your juice quickly and not sip on it. Every minute you let your juice sit, the living enzymes slowly die, and you are losing its full benefits.
Ghesi Stojanov is a Certified Transformational Life Coach, NLP Practitioner, and Inspirational Speaker.
Ghesi's passion is to help individuals find balance in their lives by helping them focus on what they do have and tap into the power within, so they can see the beauty and opportunity that lies everywhere.
She is a huge believer that every person has purpose, and value, and is stronger, emotionally, physically, and mentally than they give themselves credit for. Which fuels her passion not just for herself, but to help others to stop settling for the mediocre and to live life with purpose, meaning, and Color!